Monday, May 2, 2011

Thailand Round 2

The next post will explain my trip to Thailand in words and pictures. This video made by my talented best friend JJ however, says it all. It was a blast.  Let me just say we really went out with a bang, as it was the last trip the four of us girls will do together this year...although we have all decided that one day we will all go to Hong Kong Rugby 7s again.

Click on the link, it will take you to the video as posted on YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qevImKr52E4


These four girls have made my semester abroad what it was and I could have never asked for better travel partners. We were all from different places in Canada and even all came from different group of friends back at Western and yet we have grown to be an inseparable fourpack. I don't have any words to describe what they mean to me. They have become my sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment