Wednesday, February 16, 2011

About School......GOING TOTHAILAND

This weekend I am going to Thailand!!! I know I came to Asia on exchange for school but my lectures are manageable and it is all group work or participation. Oh, and our profs love exchange students and encourage us to travel.

As its reading week in Canada, we have some visiting friends that like us wanted to see Thailand. Also, the full moon party only happens once a month and we wanted to visit the beautiful Koh Samui so were going on a specific thai island vacay. Also, we found cheap flights and all the islands look so beautiful.

Did I mention I am going to eat pad thai for every meal! YAY! I cannot wait!

Here is a map, we fly to Phuket then bus and ferry to Koh Samui and Koh Phangan for a little getaway.


No comments:

Post a Comment